[Namron] was Guild of Camillus de Lellis now Accessible sites

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Tue Sep 27 13:54:48 PDT 2005

I have been told that the Lake Murray  site is just not big enough to
accommodate the needs of Protectorate.  There is a lot that goes into
choosing a site, and sometimes the best of sites are just not available for
one reason or another.  I know from my search for a site to include with my
bid for Kingdom A&S that it can be very frustrating.

During that search for a site, I did suggest a site near McAlester to the
Barony.  I was told that it was to far away, and not in the Barony's zip
codes.  Distance is something we have to consider.  Not just because of the
inconvenience  of getting the people to the event, but of getting all of the
Barony's stuff to the site.  I think we sometimes all but empty the shed.

Dagmar