[Namron] Guild of Camillus de Lellis

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:02:22 PDT 2005

Can you tell me why "Event Stewards" can not even discribe a site when
specific questions are asked?  I have had this happen 3 times.

How are the mobility impaired to Arrange for Special needs, when noone
can even tell you what the site has?  Maybe your "Research" should
include actually finding out what a site has.

keep that in mind please.

joy

radei