[Namron] Help Request

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Fri Sep 2 08:00:49 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I know that many are planning on attending events this weekend, but if you are NOT, I could use a bit of help.  I am moving tomorrow morning to my new house and would love a couple of extra bodies to make things go faster.  I have a trailer and everything has been boxed, just need hands and feet.  If you feel like helping, give me a call at 229-3211.  We're starting at 10 and should be done in about 2 hours.

Shadow of Skorragardr

PS - Live in Choctaw and moving into OKC near Crossroads