[Namron] A different kind of hurricane relief

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 14:33:25 PDT 2005

For those who might have something appropriate:

The law school is currently collecting gently used
business and business casual clothing for donation to
students from Tulane and Loyola law school who are
scheduled to interview this coming weekend (9-11th) at
a job fair in Dallas.  We are trying to help these
students stay on career track as much as possible. If
you have anything, and would like to donate, please
email me or call my cell at (918)-625-8858, as the
university is still sorting out telecom problems.

IS,
Aline