[Namron] Namron's Roll of Precedence

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 10:30:56 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,
  I am working on getting the RP up to date in Namron, but I need to know who has what awards.  Please contact me off of the list to let me know what awards you have.  Please remember, I have only been playing for two years, so I might not know that you got a Thistle in underwater basket weaving in 1995.  One thing that I really need to have are the baronial awards, since they are not recorded on the Kingdom RP.  Please e-mail me at danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com with your information.
Thank You,

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )