[Namron] Woodland Forest Festival--Last Minute Things

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:15:00 PDT 2005

We are coming close to the "final hour" before the festival and are scurring
for a few last minute, but very important things.

Waterbearing:
  We need the whole get up- Gots, bottles (I have a couple), fruits,
gatorade, pickles, ect...

Bake Sale:
  Don't forget the bake sale! Please contact Darius & Maeve about what they
need.

Potluck Hospitality
  I thought it would be nice if we could put together a hospitality snackbar
pot luck for the people WORKING at the festival. Please let me know if you
guys would like to do this and I will make there be a spot. I know this is
all pretty short notice, but I know some of you just can't stay out of the
kitchen!

If you think of anything else that may have slipped by, you know where to
find me (in the nut house next to Charlie)!

~Lady Kaitlynn Morgan
  Seneschal
  Incipient Canton of Skorragardr