[Namron] 2nd job fair

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 13:10:45 PDT 2005

Greetings,

If you, or someone you know, is looking for work
during the Holidays.  Williams-Sonoma is having their
2nd job fair.  If hired you can work full or part-time
and usually get as many hours as you want.

The Job Fair info:

Monday, Septmeber 26--2pm to 7 pm
Marriott Hotel
3233 N.W. Expressway

For more info. call 717-6013.

Don't call me, I don't know anymore about the job fair
then what's here.

If you or a friend decide to apply, please use me as
your reference:  Lee McGoodwin.  If you are hired I
get a bonus.  A small percentage of Peak hires are
kept on after the Holiday period.

Good Luck,
Etienett

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)