[Namron] Fw: [Sca-cooks] Cooking Thing II and Brewing Also

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Wed Sep 21 06:14:51 PDT 2005

         As many have said before me...Please forgive my cross
 posting this to many lists, but we want to get the word out as widely
 as possible.
         In the Shire of Caer Adamant, East Kingdom  (Newark,
 Delaware) we will once again be presenting a chance for all of the
 cooks and brewers to come together and teach. On February 18th, 2006
 we will gather at the Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Newark, a
 site that is handicap accessible, has two kitchens, and six
 classrooms. There is a large gathering space for merchants, the
 all-day dayboard and the A&S display. Newark has many hotels within 5
 to 15 minutes of the site. We are only a short drive from I-95.
         If you have a class that you would like to teach, please
 contact me  the Co-Autocrat in charge of classes at:

 JehanYves
 James May
 jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
 PO Box 815
 Millsboro, DE 19966
 302-934-8602

 give me the details of your class, how long you need a classroom (or
 kitchen), and any thing else that I can do to assist you in
 presenting your class.

         Look for event flyers to start posting in the East, and
 maybe Northern Atlantia in the very near future.

 JehanYves