[Namron] Needing advice on what Paint to use for outdoorbanner....

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 00:48:06 PDT 2005

Well, unfortunatly it turns out that with the exterior paint, it tends to
feather out onto the fabric, so the lines are not clean.  I have tried it with it
cut 1:1, or just straight out of the can, but no luck with any combo.

I think I'm going to take the suggestions of Zubeydah and Baroness Margarite
on their ideas of applique.  Honestly, it's what I wanted to do anyway, but I
thought the painting would be cheaper and easier.  (Boy was I wrong!)

But I do thank all of you for your suggestions!  I really appreciate the
helping hands!

Aelesia Of Warwick