[Namron] Charter painting tonight

mooharpist at cox.net mooharpist at cox.net
Wed Apr 12 11:44:04 PDT 2006

Heyo,

 Please excuse the late post. Both of my computers have died. (they're in ICU) Just a quick reminder that charter painting will be held at the Moo Manor (Stanley household) tonight at 7:00 p.m. We have all sorts of yummy scrolls to be painted. No experience needed. Bring a friend. We Teach!

Here's a map:
http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

Look forward to seeing you! Please call if you need any info as e-mail is rather clumsy right now.

Moo!

HL Anya Gordon LamontNorhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.
Jennene Stanley (destroyer of computers)
"Vanity working on a weak mind
produces every sort of mischief"
mooharpist at cox.net		www.mooharpist.net