[Namron] Droverstock !!! ( Let's find out )

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:49:15 PDT 2006

Lord Ulfgar Kaunradsson,

Yea I saw your post about this last week ( even though I'm not very vigilant
).

I will get with the Powers that know They Be, at Namron's Populace meeting
wednesday to see if I can get you an answer as to whether your group (USAO
SCA), which I hope we intend to be supportive, may indeed or indeed not
permit you to borrow Baronial things.

I don't have a vehicle to get the stuff there. (that we'll need to)
When does Droverstock happen Thursday?
All you need is the list field?
It'd be great if We can get your group up and going strong and capable and
in the Dominion of Namron.
Whew... just thought.... Wed night / Thursday is a pretty tiny window...
Hmm... Hmm... HmmMmmm.....(Pooky pre-plans to prevent poor performance)
I'll see what posts hit MY box from Namron before 5, If things do not smell
cloyed to ME by 6:45 tonight, I'll think of apply-ing different options.

I let you know if I can get answered,
Pooky ~ Your Beloved Star

P.s. Cause as you well know:  "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love" ~ IMhO

This is a call out to all that can lend a hand. University of Science and
Arts
is having a large festival this Thursday known as Droverstock. The Students
for
Creative Anachronism will be having a demo of sorts. However we are in need
of a
couple things. First off if there are any people who would be willing to
help
out by just being there, that would be wonderful. Also if we can borrow the
list
field that would be greatly appreciated. And if there are any drummers who
would
like to come play then that would be great. Also any fighters would want a
chance to beat on each other this would be a perfect opportunity.
  Ever Loving,
  Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pookie
  President (see Seneschal) of USAO SCA

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!
Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of Empathy and Learning
Center of Loving Thought!!!
Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"