[Namron] Droverstock !!! ( Let's find out )

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 14:48:29 PDT 2006

Pookie,

I'm thinking of going to Heather's wed. night after
pop and sleeping there to help w/droverstock.  I might
be able to bring my large flat end chariott if some
one would load it, so that we can take whatever is
necessary (and approved) for the younglings at the
Droverstock event.

Please let me know a.s.a.p. if that will work so that
arrangements might be made.

(Will need burly men to load, burly lads to unload and
set up, and vice versa!)

--- Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Lord Ulfgar Kaunradsson,
>
> Yea I saw your post about this last week ( even
> though I'm not very vigilant
> ).
>
> I will get with the Powers that know They Be, at
> Namron's Populace meeting
> wednesday to see if I can get you an answer as to
> whether your group (USAO
> SCA), which I hope we intend to be supportive, may
> indeed or indeed not
> permit you to borrow Baronial things.
>
> I don't have a vehicle to get the stuff there. (that
> we'll need to)
> When does Droverstock happen Thursday?
> All you need is the list field?
> It'd be great if We can get your group up and going
> strong and capable and
> in the Dominion of Namron.
> Whew... just thought.... Wed night / Thursday is a
> pretty tiny window...
> Hmm... Hmm... HmmMmmm.....(Pooky pre-plans to
> prevent poor performance)
> I'll see what posts hit MY box from Namron before 5,
> If things do not smell
> cloyed to ME by 6:45 tonight, I'll think of
> apply-ing different options.
>

> I let you know if I can get answered,
> Pooky ~ Your Beloved Star
>
> P.s. Cause as you well know:  "THE~DREAM is the
> Value of The~Love" ~ IMhO
>

> This is a call out to all that can lend a hand.
> University of Science and
> Arts
> is having a large festival this Thursday known as
> Droverstock. The Students
> for
> Creative Anachronism will be having a demo of sorts.
> However we are in need
> of a
> couple things. First off if there are any people who
> would be willing to
> help
> out by just being there, that would be wonderful.
> Also if we can borrow the
> list
> field that would be greatly appreciated. And if
> there are any drummers who
> would
> like to come play then that would be great. Also any
> fighters would want a
> chance to beat on each other this would be a perfect
> opportunity.
>   Ever Loving,
>   Ulfgar Kaunradsson Whelp of Pookie
>   President (see Seneschal) of USAO SCA
>

> Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa
> Pookie's Plentifully
> Pleasurable emPorium!!!
> Get your education at Poppa Pookie's University of
> Empathy and Learning
> Center of Loving Thought!!!
> Our Motto: "THE~DREAM is the Value of The~Love"

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Puhka Lovr University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>