[Namron] Re: Greetings from Seneschal

Ashly "Ethne" Belford raviachekov at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 22:12:55 PDT 2006

  Hello, it's me! I am Ethne and I am currently the deputy Herald for Namron. As I am still in college and working at the same time, I will not be putting in for the office. However, I am more than willing to stay on as a deputy. If that helps any of you make the decision to put in for Herald (since you don't have to train a new deputy), then I am happy to let the populace know this.

  Thanks,
  Ethne

Message: 1