[Namron] Rumour Mongering and general bad behavior

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Apr 12 19:36:55 PDT 2006

the answer is "nothing"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Duncan MacNamara"
  To: "Barony of Namron"
  Subject: Re: [Namron] Rumour Mongering and general bad behavior
  Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:58:19 -0700 (PDT)

  take it from a formerly villified person (though partially deserving,
  no doubt)... the rumor mongering will never stop it may shift from
  one person to the next, in sort of a "flavor of the month" fashion,
  but getting it to actually stop is wishful thinking for my opinion, I
  have great respect for the person in question. general policy for
  rumors is to go to the source, not to take some lackey's word for
  something speaking of rumors i hear the moon is made of green cheeze
  now back to your regularly scheduled list Admiral Duncan MacNamara
  PS....... yes i know my grammar and punctuation stink i ~dare~ you to
  email ~me~ correcting it like you would in english class ~you~ know
  who ~you~ are

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark