[Namron] Beltane Tavern Menu - Shameless plug

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 16:36:53 PDT 2006

Does it have to be period or could someone just bring something mudane
like..."Ships n Salsa",

Sæmundr

On 4/29/06, Duncan MacNamara <sca_macnamara at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Things just keep getting punnier and punnier.... No, I'm not bringing Mac
> N Cheeze, and adding to that one. LOL
>
> I will be bringing a big pot of chili though, and ship's biscuits.
>
> Admiral Mac
>

> *Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com>* wrote:
>
> ohhh did ya have to say that??? now I have to make this pun.. you set your
> self up for it... Admiral Mac n Cheese...  heheheh
> Ducking for cover
> Ldy Susannah

Luke 5:  (31) Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor,
but the sick. (32) I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to
repentance."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo