[Namron] Beltane Tavern Menu - Shameless plug

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 17:14:15 PDT 2006

I would say bring whatever you please!  I plan to bring a chocolate butter rum cake and whatever else I can scare up in the midst of moving.

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:    Does it have to be period or could someone just bring something mudane like..."Ships n Salsa",

  Sæmundr

  On 4/29/06, Duncan MacNamara <sca_macnamara at yahoo.com> wrote:       Things just keep getting punnier and punnier.... No, I'm not bringing Mac N Cheeze, and adding to that one. LOL

  I will be bringing a big pot of chili though, and ship's biscuits.

  Admiral Mac

Susan Campbell <arspudsmom at yahoo.com> wrote:

      ohhh did ya have to say that??? now I have to make this pun.. you set your self up for it... Admiral Mac n Cheese...  heheheh
  Ducking for cover
  Ldy Susannah

Luke 5:  (31) Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. (32) I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."

Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo _______________________________________________

 Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints

  Stacy  a.k.a Lady Katren Fitzgerald