[Namron] philosophy and the SCA

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Wed Apr 12 20:48:03 PDT 2006

Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

If you do not want to hear it said to or about you, then don't say it
about others.

Speak gently and truthful.  Honest and careing of others needs and
feelings.

we all have our crosses to bear and no-one knows what mountians others
have had to or still need to climb.

think before you act.  Even the wise man can not see all ends.

Simple, but some forget the simple things.  Try not to forget.