[Namron] philosophy and the SCA

Duncan MacNamara sca_macnamara at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 23:58:41 PDT 2006

It means alot of things to me. Try to be Honorable in your actions and intentions. Help those who need it, and defend those who cannot defend themselves. Hold fast to what you believe in, and do your duty in all things. Try to make the world a better place, instead of taking advantage of the world.

  "Nobility is not a birthright. It is defined by one's actions."

  Duncan

muriel at entelesoft.com wrote:
    What does "being noble" mean to you, personally?  How can we each implement nobility in our daily SCA lives?