[Namron] Possible bardic idea

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 06:06:22 PDT 2006

or fighting first, followed by bardic...for those
bardic warriors who'd wish to join us....

--- Danielle DeMarseilles
<danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Here's an idea,
>     They have a regional fighter practice; would it
> be possible for us to do a regional bardic night
> type of thing?  Or better yet, we could all meet at
> the regional fighter practice and have a practice
> there.  That way no one would have to host it week
> after week, but we would be able to meet with bards
> from around the region to learn and try out new
> songs.  It would also be a great way to draw
> attention for possible new members.  What do you
> guys think?
>   In Service (and song),
>   Lady Danielle
>
> Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
>     Great idea Annabelle.  I am not on the
> Skorragardr list any more but when I was, there was
> talk of a bardic night in their area too.  I am not
> sure if its continued on or not but I would
> certainly be open to them attending as well.  For
> that matter, if it were ever grow to large (Just
> thinking ahead) it is warm enough outside that we
> could meet at one of the many fine parks.
>
>   Regarding the other comment, I am not so sure that
> it being mid April, if we could get this going
> before Beltane anyway.  It would be great if we
> could.
>
>   Sæmundr

<DIV>
<DIV>Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Rouda Bjorn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV>God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.</div> <DIV>Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,</div><DIV>each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,</div> <DIV>in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.</div><DIV> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.</div>
<DIV> </div>
<DIV> </div></div>