[Namron] Fabric/trim exchange.

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Sat Apr 29 10:42:27 PDT 2006

in a strict legal sense, no.  anything of value that changes hands is taxable, bater or cash does not matter.  But this is rarely inforced.  Legally Garage sales are taxable, but that is never inforced, unless you have made enemies with the local constabulary

Joy
Radei
Vasil House of the Red Shark
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis