[Namron] Fabric/trim exchange.

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 21:16:45 PDT 2006

I love this idea.  With the Seneschal setting office hours at  fighter practice, how about if we do that at one of those?  I  think it would be easier to muse over things than at populace which  tends to be long, busy, and then everyone dashes off.

  Just my 2 cents.

  Lady Isobel

variglog at sbcglobal.net wrote:  How about every then and now having a "Bring and Buy" at Populace?  Bring
the stuff you no longer need or want and take home the stuff you see and
suddenly must have.  Set up a few tables and we're good to go.

Of course you always end up bringing home more than you came with

Wolfgang

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis