[Namron] OT: Something you might be interested in doing for our American Soldiers....

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 15:31:25 PDT 2006

Hey Guys!
This is something that my Boyfriend's Grandmother forwarded to me that some
of you might be interested in you.
Enjoy!
Ailis
PS, I didn't forward the letter, just the text and links.

This is nice and super easy to do...

Just Say Thanks!

If you go to the web site at http://www.letssaythanks.com/
< http://www.letssaythanks.com/ > you can pick out a thank you card and
the Xerox Corporation will print it and it will be sent to a soldier
that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but
it will go to some member of the armed services. It is FREE and it only
takes a second. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a
bunch of these?