[Namron] Scandalous

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:09:44 PDT 2006

Pay no attention to those Round Earth people.

~ Well of late I have noticed many little voices emanating from this Great Sphere that I carry around behind MY shoulders and on MY back. I've been wondering what's up with that. Anyone want to hold this sphere,just for a minute, while I check? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Everyone knows the earth is a disk, riding on the back of four elephants, who are in turn standing on the back of a great turtle.

~I know I move slowly so it could have been ME they saw. When I carry " The Pooka Love Thrown " on MY back it looks exactly like a turtles shell. uhu.
 The elephants sound very analogous to MY self ascribed responsibilities.

THE FAMILiaritY sounds unCANny!!!
Like I said earlier, I have no idea what your schedule is like during the day, but that being said, If you'd ever like to go grab some lunch together, let ME know. =)

~ sometime in the nebulous future i TRUST we can find the time to do lunch. POOKY's # is 405.206.1227
The company would be great and I'm sure the conversation could be lively.

This sphere is really been HOBBling me of late. same wITh the elephantS. any EXtra hands would be appreciated . I'm not COMplaining.

It's just after so many centuries with this, I was thinking of retiring to an island off the coast of  New Zealand. Possibly find a comfy cave on the side of a hill. Warm sun, cool breeze, maybe a loin cloth....

At lunch we can get MY elephants some peanuts.

I really do appreciate the wonderful people that have been helping ME with the badges and sashes!
Pookchadh . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:17:46 -0500From: donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.usTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Scandalous
Pay no attention to those Round Earth people.  Everyone knows the earth is a disk, riding on the back of four elephants, who are in turn standing on the back of a great turtle.Like I said earlier, I have no idea what your schedule is like during the day, but that being said, If you'd ever like to go grab some lunch together, let ME know. =)DonnchadhLord Pooky wrote:

 Thanx bunches Donnchadh! I might have fulfilled MY need for a scanner by attaching the image to an email. ( I have little faith in attachments or in the new rumors the earth is round) If I get feedback from E. Adria and Baron Ulf or Baroness Maleah that they have seen the image of the badges then MY need for a scanner will temporarily be negated. (unless the world does prove to be round) I am glad to have your number and I look forward to consulting with you for decades to come. Thank you for wanting to help. You might end up being categorized as one of the_Perfect_People as well... We'll see.  Pook . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"