[Namron] Scandalous

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Aug 10 09:14:41 PDT 2006

Pook. Go to the The Stellar Kingdom Of Ansteorra website, Click on Officers, Click the smaller star w/ piper button under Seneshal thats next to Ms Adria's contact info, Thats the Ministry of Children's page, you can find the Badge designs from there...'Stacia

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
Thanx bunches Donnchadh!

I might have fulfilled MY need for a scanner by attaching the image to an email. ( I have little faith in attachments or in the new rumors the earth is round)

If I get feedback from E. Adria and Baron Ulf or Baroness Maleah that they have seen the image of the badges then MY need for a scanner will temporarily be negated. (unless the world does prove to be round)

I am glad to have your number and I look forward to consulting with you for decades to come.

Thank you for wanting to help. You might end up being categorized as one of the_Perfect_People as well... We'll see.

Pook

.
Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"