[Namron] Children's sashes Brigade - directions - again

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 10:52:01 PDT 2006

EUREKA!  I found them.  Thought I would post them again now that there is a date and time.

Sunday, August 20, 1:00 p.m.

For carpooling, call 364-0270 and ask for Melody or Isobel

----------------------

For those who Mapquest or Yahoomap etc my address is
as follows:

1001 N. Market St.
Shawnee, OK 74801

We live on the corner of Burns and Market.
Market is a one way street going South.

If coming from the 9 take the 177 North (left) to the
Kickapoo Spur Exit. Go East (right) till it dead ends
on Kickapoo, Go South on Kickapoo (right) and start
looking for Kirk, it will be on your left or east
side, go east (right) On that corner is the Red Cross,
if you see a Loves Station then you went too far.
Market will be approx. 3 streets from Kickapoo, turn
South on Market (right) and we are the last house on
the left on that block. Look for a blue Van and a
White Marque. Park anywhere on the street or on Burns.
My phone number if you get lost is (405)819-0562 or
819-0572. Ask for Jennifer or Nico.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra