[Namron] Children's sashes Brigade

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 19:32:37 PDT 2006

Any and al Namron folks who want to carpool, please contact me ASAP.  I plan to leave Norman around 12:15-12:30.  We hope to get to work and be able to return at a decent hour.  I promise not to stay until late.  I have a husband to get to work in the morning and school for my son.

My home phone number is 364-0270 or please call Mike's cell phone at 831-5392.  I need to know how much I need to clean out of my van. LOL.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra