[Namron] (no subject)

alviscin at aol.com alviscin at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 08:07:06 PDT 2006

 Hi to all.
We just got home about 8 Sun night and I don't have to be at work til 12;30 so I 'm catching up.on e-mail.
I was working on necklaces while at war and need to know when to stop. My, did you get more from Vanessa and Krista? So how many do we have? I can also make pouches for them and will start today.
I took some great classes at Pennsic and can teach some things later, but for now, Pookie,  I could do finger weaving  or flat loom weaving at XXX with kids. Or something else if you want.
We got to meet my brother's new grandson Logan who arranged himself to be born 3 weeks early just for us. So nice of him I thought.
We are looking forward to being back with you busy bunch of people.
Ayesha