[Namron] Candidates and classes

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 28 09:13:14 PDT 2006

Groovy Thanx Ayesha!

It sounds like it may be a fiber arts class?

>From Namronian Baron and Baroness Candidates I am "penciling in" your willingness and availability to teach Classes for children.  After Our Beloved King decides whom, then I'd be comfortable firming up a time and an expectation.  I think If candidate(s) are chosen they will have as slew of things they will be needing to do, that are more primary that day then sitting with the kid's for an hour.

Thanks  for letting ME know. I'll put you on the "hope so" list. Lemmee know when you know whether you will be sure to have the time free.

Congratulations on the Baby!!!!

Happy Happy,
Pooky . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 11:07:06 -0400From: alviscin at aol.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] (no subject)
 Hi to all.
We just got home about 8 Sun night and I don't have to be at work til 12;30 so I 'm catching up.on e-mail.
I was working on necklaces while at war and need to know when to stop. My, did you get more from Vanessa and Krista? So how many do we have? I can also make pouches for them and will start today.
I took some great classes at Pennsic and can teach some things later, but for now, Pookie,  I could do finger weaving  or flat loom weaving at XXX with kids. Or something else if you want.
We got to meet my brother's new grandson Logan who arranged himself to be born 3 weeks early just for us. So nice of him I thought.
We are looking forward to being back with you busy bunch of people.
Ayesha