[Namron] more Baronial Info .

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 10:47:40 PDT 2006

  Greetings

     The Wiesenfeuer Baronial Event is a little more than a week away. At this time there are still feast reservations available. If you plan on attending our event and would like to be assured a feast reservation you will need to pre-pay through ACCEPS.

    ACCEPS will close on Monday 09-04-2006
you should get your reservations in as quickly as possibly as we do not know at what time ACCEPS will be closed on Monday. any remaining feast will be available at the gate on a first come/first served basis. We can not guarantee you a feast reservation unless you pre-pay through ACCEPS before it closes.

      IN SERVICE TO THE DREAM

      Lady Brenna

      co auto crate

      Barony of Wiesenfeuer