[Namron] THIS Saturday 1PM BBQ and bags for the Baroness

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 30 14:30:58 PDT 2006

Bring your bags and your baggage LOL Even if your an old bag :) To the Grand Skorragardr Bag Event LOL

 Feel free to call it what you will :)

 THIS Saturday 1PM To enjoy each others company, eat, if we are lucky a bard will visit, and make bags for the Baroness. (Other projects welcome)

 What to bring....

 Your willingness to work and socialize
 Your own meat for the BBQ and a pot with some lucky foods stuffs in it hehe

 I'll make some potato salad and Ice Tea

 Would someone volunteer the paper plates / plasticware to bring?

 If you have it bring it
 Scrap fabric large enough to make the pouches
 Extra corde /laceing for draw strings
 Thread
 Needle (if you wanna work by hand)
 Sewing Machine (if you are sew inclined)

 If you bring the smalls please have them bring their willingness to work on the project or something to entertain themselves :)

 Siobhan
 (405)273-9679
 4317 Trinity Dr
 Shawnee, Ok

 Feel free to call for directions :)

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.