[Namron] Badges for the Children

Deborah Larson amberglyph at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 11:09:38 PDT 2006

Jennifer <fairefolk at yahoo.com> wrote:    Lord Pooky or lady Isobel could most likely help
better right now in this area...I am on a borrowed
computer and she is itching to get on.
Can we all get together when I return? I would be
willing to come to you all. Plus I can show you and
give you the material supplies etc.
loving my vacation but missing my friends in
Oklahoma...be home in a week.
Lucrezia...yada, yada, yada and so forth etc...lol

  Hmm, I think we're going to be ships passing in the night.  I leave for my vacation on the 11th and will be back on the 21st.  We'll probably have to get together after that.  If there's a web site with the art on it I could work up some samples to show you.  These are going to be sewn out and then appliqued onto sashes, right?  Not sewn directly on to the sashes.  It should be possible for a commercial embroiderer to fit a dozen or more into a big hoop and they can be cut apart later.  We'll get together and discuss all the ins and outs.  Enjoy your vacation.

  Oriana

http://mail.yahoo.com