[Namron] Badges for the Children

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 6 07:56:43 PDT 2006

What can I say, WOW, what a wonderful offer. Thank you
so very much HL Oriana. One less thing to worry
about...yeah! Sorry saw this just after I sent the
last email...but thank you. Now...do you happen to
know of anyone or business that can do the work too. I
would prefer to have it done in Oklahoma...rather give
the business to someone in the group too if we could,
but that might be pushing it.
Lord Pooky or lady Isobel could most likely help
better right now in this area...I am on a borrowed
computer and she is itching to get on.
Can we all get together when I return? I would be
willing to come to you all. Plus I can show you and
give you the material supplies etc.
loving my vacation but missing my friends in
Oklahoma...be home in a week.
Lucrezia...yada, yada, yada and so forth etc...lol