[Namron] Badges for Children...

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 07:00:26 PDT 2006

margaret <m.p.decker at att.net> wrote: skip
> I just wonder if they will stay in the "flat" position
> once they are washed w/o having to be ironed every
> time.  My experience with kids, they need hardy and
> easy to look decent.

That is easy to achieve. Simply sew along the seam between the black and the
gold after they have been pressed so that the gold shows. That way it won't
shift with washing. Also if they are hung up to dry instead of machine
drying, they need less pressing.
Margarite

Duh!  What a simple fix.  I shoulda thought of that.  Thanks for the tip.  You've obviously got some great experience with sewing.  Thanks for sharing.  Great idea.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra