[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook PhotoofScadian in Garb!

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Dec 14 23:59:03 PST 2006

Matt the problem is that they offered to sell him an advertising slot
with the sword and etc in it. It's a double standard. That's why such a
fuss

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead