[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook PhotoofScadian in Garb!

John Hurst jhurstsca at cableone.net
Sun Dec 17 15:40:03 PST 2006

It isn't a double standard, it is the school saying if he wants to
pay to take responsibility for the image that is okay, but the school
isn't willing to be forced into the position of tacitly approving of
something that, by policy, they are not supposed to approve of.
                Ewen

At 01:59 AM 12/15/2006, you wrote:

>Matt the problem is that they offered to sell him an advertising
>slot with the sword and etc in it. It's a double standard. That's
>why such a fuss
>

>Chass Brown A.K.A.
>
>Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
>
>Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
>
>Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
>Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked,
The good fortune to run into the people I like,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.