[Namron] Seeking people lol

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:41:42 PST 2006

While we are on this topic . . .

Chass = you owe us a copy of the Namron video from OETA

Sami = did you get the loaner garb back and when can we hook up?

Ethne = when can I have the loaner garb and the check out sheets back?

Thanks for this opportunity to nag. lol

Isobel
Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:
                  Clean   Clean   DocumentEmail                            MicrosoftInternetExplorer4     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }         /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";  mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";  mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;  mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}       Wolfgang = You owe me a dvd lol

  Pookie = did you get to Cimmerian and get those measurements yet? Sami has some more beads for you.

  Someone asked me for a DVD Sami is bringing it but I cant for the l;ife of me remember who
 I think her name began with a Z.

  Chass Brown A.K.A.
  Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
  Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
  Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan
http://mail.yahoo.com