[Namron] Seeking people lol

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Dec 18 01:55:25 PST 2006

Iso I gave yalls copy to Mike at protectorate lol but I can give you
another copy as I think I still have like 10 or so lol but you gotta
come get it.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead