[Namron] Sewing help for Brigetta

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 10:20:22 PST 2006

I'm not good enough with my machine yet, but I may have a horse cross stitch pattern that I could copy for you.  Just use waste canvas and it should work nicely.

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.