[Namron] Must see this Article! Controversy of Yearbook Photo of Scadian in Garb!

etienett at cox.net etienett at cox.net
Thu Dec 14 23:33:01 PST 2006

Ok... I'm old... you mean kids have a choice as to what photo is used in their yearbook???

It's a great photo, but may have been more appropriate either, without the BIG sword, or in what his persona would wear for everyday garb.  I know.... I know... he was probably trying to make some sort of point.

I don't have kids, and time and technology has changed...

Etienett