[Namron] Beltane and brewing?

redfem@earthlink.net redfem at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 11:13:25 PST 2006

If the primary ingredient of the beverage is fruit, it could be entered as a wine.  You'd just have to explain in your
documentation  why you substituted ingredients, if any, and try to make sure your substitutions are period, if possible, and be able to document it as such.  The documentation part, I'll admit, can be perplexing.  I tried to come up with a better way to word the rules, but after review, I realized that the wording was as straight forward as it could get without making it even more confusing. Don't let the documentation part intimidate you, or keep you from entering. I am pleased that you are interested in competing.
In Service
Constance