[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

Barat barat at cox.net
Mon Feb 27 09:42:33 PST 2006

Or we get one of our computer whiz kids to set up an autodialer
program on a computer with a modem.

We record one message and send it out to the phone list.

I have seen software such as this that lets a user phone the
computer, punch in a password, record a message, then select which
phone group the message goes to (all members, just members of the
OHSS, the a&s crowd, brewers, whatever).

Donnachadh, up to giving this a try?

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Barony of Namron