[Namron] Official or not (it's merely pining for the fjords)

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 08:47:08 PST 2006

I like your idea of an outgoing message on an
answering machine.  If we could have a member willing
to change their outgoing message everytime we have a
change and then other members could call that one
number to check on the meeting status.  I would
volunteer, but my number is long distance to everyone.
(sorry).

--- Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net>

namron-bounces+matthiasthebrewer=cox.net at ansteorra.org