[Namron] Official or not...........

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Feb 23 07:02:01 PST 2006

Unofficial or not.  Courtesy demands a simple response.  I have been officer in many groups of this nature.  Communication is Communication.  It A Phone can previde Official information, so can an e-mail.

And what about those of us 2 hours out?  How do I find out official information if the weather or my health prevent me from makeing the 170 miles drive for a 2 hour populas meeting??  AM I support to call long distance by telephone, speak to an answering machine and still not get an answer??

Inquiring minds want to know.

joy
radei

Koala-T Jewelry