[Namron] Official or not...........

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 14:13:35 PST 2006

Oh Oh One better that "well marked Site" that was marked by a 3x5 card duct taped to a tree covered in vines, in the rain, off the road about 5 feet, written in pencil. I think that was my favorite! Memories of the first border skirmish in Northkeep.
  Lady Susannah

Grimmie <ldgrimhun at cox.net> wrote:
          Try going to a event and finding a shield with SCA Canceled on it leaning against a chair in the middle of the road.
  Grimmie