[Namron] meeting places

Monica Healy mrsjacq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 16:13:59 PST 2006

Its really cool to see so many people working to solve the meeting place
issue. If  Namron can afford to meet at the Norman Unitarian Universalist
Fellowship this month then I belive from talking to frinends on the the
board that Namron could negotiate a lower price.
NUUF has given lowered rent in exchange for services the one that leaps to
mind is mowing. the yard is REALLY big for a traditional push mower and the
fellowship lost accerss to the  riding mower that had been uased in the
past. But other things like cleaning the building would also be considered
to help reduce the cost of rental.
The standard rate is 25.00 per hour and like I said there is a
good possibility that the board will be able to work out a better price but
the president of the NUUF board has the stomach flu and cancelled the
board meeting scheduled for 2/26, so it will be a few weeks till the next
meeting.

Bright Blessings,
Monica