[Namron] meeting places

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:19:51 PST 2006

Just for the record.  I would be willing to help out with either
mowing or cleaning (or anything else) to reduce our costs if the
Barony decides this is the place they want to meet at.  I have been at
the UUC before and its a nice facility.

I only have a push mower but I wouldnt mind loading it up.

Sæmundr