[Namron] Fw: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Sorry to all

evelyn harlow mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Mon Jan 9 17:20:43 PST 2006

I am forwarding this for Lady Jasmine
Fayidah
----- Original Message -----
From: charlie
To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 6:46 PM
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Sorry to all

I am sorry to everyone who was expecting me at pop meeting (Pooky for
one.  I had an emergency that could not wait until afterwards.  I
would like a quick review of what went on Sunday night.  I would also
like to make sure that at the next pop I would like to know if I could
get some felt squares of all different colors at about 8 by 10 size
like a picture.  I need them so holes can be punched into them or you
can do them for me and give them to me at Axeman which ever works for
you.  I am also looking for possible felt paints and brushes so that
they can decorate.  I am looking at getting glue, crayons, markers,
etc to bring out.  I will be happy for whatever anyone can donate.  I
know cash is tight cause I am feeling it here.  I just would like for
the kids to do something fun and something they can take home.  I am
looking for assistance for pretty much anything to help me out.
People, activities, and supply donations.  Thank you....

Ldy Jasmine

p.s. I am having problems with my email so if someone can post this to
Namron site I would be very happy........