[Namron] tents

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jan 26 09:55:01 PST 2006

Well, we just finished picking up the tents.  Owen currently has in his
truck 7 GP medium tent liners, 6 of them shades of white to beige, and
one yellow.  We won't know the condition of these until we have a chance
to spread them out somewhere, but they all have the tarp covers to wrap
them in.

And, for those who don't know, the GP liners are what we use as
tents-the big difference (for us) is that they are of a lighter canvas,
so they weight less, and are NOT army green.

Annabelle