[Namron] Northern Scribal information

Jennene mooharpist at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 11:16:26 PST 2006

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay, my computer died. I have now
"appropriated" a Powerbook so now all is fairly well in the universe.

I have the masters and scrolls from Mistress Clayce and now I am
compliling a contact list of all the groups/people in the North
(official and unofficial) who are interested in painting - I'll take
painted scrolls from where ever I can.

The next event I'm attending will be Axeman II. Hopefully I will have
everything organized and will be hosting some sort of informal
scribal table/class. I will have scrolls. I encourage (plead, beg..)
anybody out there who has any painted/unpainted scrolls, please drop
them by. If some long lost scrolls "just happen" to find themselves
back in the box, when I'm not looking. I'll accept them as a offering
to the scribal gods which one should not question.

We will continue to have scroll painting every Wednesday (except the
first Wednesday which is Namron's Populas) at our home. We start
around 7pm.  Anyone in the area is welcome. Directions can be found at:

http://ocs112.ocs.ou.edu/~vortmax/images/maptohouse.gif

Anybody with any questions or needing information please drop me a
line. You'll be hearing more from me as I settle in.

In Service

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Norhern Regional Scribe
m.k.a.