[Namron] Unoffical practice

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 08:00:21 PST 2006

 The unoffocial practice will be at kids place park,
not woodland.  Time 2 pm till 5 pm
 This helps those with kids and they have public rest
rooms we donnt have to ask permission to use.
 Remember this is not a beat on someone practice what
I am doing is passing on learned experience from 22
years of fighting.
 All are welcome to come and learn.
 Bring your armour and weapons and we will go threw
most styles.
I will also be working on axeman style for those who
are new to this style
 Weather shows lower 50's for this day.
 Come one come all.
 If anyone with fighting experience who woishes to
help with this class come out and help teach Please
 Hatur